We’re a small group of highly-trained business analysts and strategists that provide strategy, research and analysis services for medium–sized companies in the agricultural, food, outdoor, health and select B2B trade companies. We love and believe in developing growth solutions for values-driven companies who are striving to increase quality of living by promoting, health, wellness, sustainability and environmental awareness through the products and services they offer to their customers.
Our services are unique in we don’t operate on a one-size-fits-all model for developing new business, marketing or content strategies for our clients. Each and every project is custom tailored to every client’s unique set of needs. While we do work within industry best practices and a custom set of frameworks, we don’t have extraneous procedure manuals, task guides, or any fixed formulas that could potentially limit the success of the work we’re doing. This affords us the freedom to find the right solutions that will bring the highest performance for you.
So whether you need to do a small project like conducting building website content or developing an audience behavior analysis, or if you need to do a larger scale project like developing a new marketing strategy or a flesh out business model, we can help.
What We've Achieved
- Increased event attendance for a large trade organization 22% in three years.
- Created a digital and data analytics strategy for a publicly traded media group.
- Sold $50,000 in ticket for live events & conferences for Emerald Expositions.
- Created an effective digital advertising program for Outdoor Retailer.
- Written on food, ag tech and sustainability for PSFK, NPR and the Seattle Times. .
- Created marketing training programs for internal marketing departments.